Chastity Educator PositionMarch 13, 2022
Pro-life, Catholic, professional, highly organized, creative, self-motivated, flexible, possesses strong written communication and public speaking skills, and is committed to the Catholic Church’s teachings on human sexuality.
Must be able to drive to the Center and other work sites.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Co-teach PCE’s chastity education program, In Control, to grade school and high school students.
- Instill in youth an appreciation for the gift and purpose of our sexuality as God planned.
- Prepare informational folders for students and keep brochures and supplies stocked.
- Deliver online and in-person parent presentations.
- Tabulate teacher, parent, and student evaluations.
- Co-present Theology of the Body for Teens during the summer months.
- Help prepare materials for the In Control program and update the program as necessary.
- Contribute to the social media efforts of PCE.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of new volunteers for the Center.
- Assist with other activities/events that support the Center.
- Serve as a mentor for expectant clients and assist with material assistance clients when necessary.
- Perform additional duties as deemed necessary by the Executive Director