Event/Development SpecialistMarch 14, 2022
Full Time or Part-Time
We are becoming a national leader in reimagining the role of pregnancy centers in the lives of vulnerable young women. We need your help to realize the full potential of our revolutionizing vision with this new position created for you!
Send applications or inquiries to: [email protected]
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience in development preferred. Experience in event planning required.
• Faith-filled practicing Christian who adheres to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
• Unequivocally Pro-life.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Constant Contact, PowerPoint, Google, Outlook, electronic platforms, etc.
• Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
• Capable of analyzing and summarizing information from the databases.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Respect for the confidential nature of donations and sensitive correspondence.
• Able to multitask and prioritize work according to parameters given by the Development Director.
• Able to be flexible, work with interruptions and work well independently or with a team.
• A demonstrated capacity to learn quickly.
• Excellent time management skills; able to meet deadlines.
Event Planning Responsibilities:
• Single point responsibility and accountability for the planning and executing all PCE events/fundraisers.
• Create programs, secure speakers, handle all logistics and remain under budget with all costs; review bills and approve payments.
• Plan for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event; address potential problems that may arise.
• Coordinate event volunteers.
• Attend and monitor activities to ensure an excellent donor experience.
• Run errands for supplies; help with set-up and take down.
• Assist Development Director in setting development goals, strategies, action plans, and budgets.
• Assist the Development Director in the organized and efficient execution of tasks as assigned.
• Assist the Development Director in preparing all necessary communications and reports.
• Summarize fundraising results and prepare thank you letters.
• Create visual tools to illustrate and analyze development projects and their progress.
• Help Development Director identify and build new individual donor and foundation prospects.
• Assist in grant writing.
• Assist in activities that deepen existing relationships with individual donors, community partners and foundations.